Egypt

Annette Marie Walwyn is beautiful to me. I look at her reading Bible stories to the grandkids and I am just in awe of how she makes the stories come alive. I listen to her asking her "sweetheart" if he's hungry and watch her patiently prepare a plate of food and bring it to him lovingly. I glance at her as she stares at her children who now have children of their own and smile as she remembers their own "firsts", accomplishments and tears. I don't think I have ever once heard her raise her voice in anger. I find her amazingly beautiful and I so want to be just like her. A lady. Patient. Caring. Kind. Loving. Thoughtful. Virtuous. Inviting. Embracing. Confident. She's my mother. A woman who looks like me who I find beautiful.



~sugar is all and hook,line and sinker are published books by annette marie walwyn.
0 Responses
Bookmark and Share