Egypt
Music really moves me. I love all types. I recently got Musiq Soulchild's latest album,"On My Radio." I haven't bought an album like this one in quite some time. I can put it on and listen to the entire thing without skipping songs and waiting for the "good ones." It seems the entire album was written for women. His lyrics definitely cater to a woman's soul and what she is hoping to hear from her loved one. One of my favorite songs is "Someone" (num 09). On this track he's singing about the type of woman he wants/needs and how he's found all of those things in this one woman.
"All that I hope for a friendship that's so pure A girl I can talk to bout whatever is on my heart A woman that needs me That trust and believes me That wont take my kindness as some kind of weakness A woman who bares her soul who is willing to let go That wants me to lead her but knows how to take control And when I am feeling down Cause things are going wrong She fills me up and makes me feel strong "
This album was made just for me.....
0 Responses
Bookmark and Share